A COMMUNITY REUNITED!
This unforgettable experience — our first in-person conference since 2019! — will connect you with a network of people of all ages, who share similar challenges to those you may face.
- Special guests and knowledgeable speakers will offer inspiration.
- Medical professionals will share valuable information and advice to better understand and manage alopecia areata.
- Expert researchers will detail the latest findings of recent clinical trials and soon to be approved drugs coming to market!
- Kids (5-17) will make new friends and wonderful memories at the Children’s Conference Camp.
- This will be our first conference in Washington, D.C. in 6 years, so we hope you can join us for this uniquely wonderful experience!
And we’re putting a new spin on the Tortoise & Hair™ Conference Walk which will better guarantee your safety and opportunity to see more of DC! This will be our first DC conference in six years, so we hope you can join us for this uniquely wonderful experience!