Medical Professionals Toolkit
Let NAAF Help YOU Help Your Patients with Alopecia Areata!
Your patients with alopecia areata and their families are our community. Our staff has the time to provide them with personal support, educational materials and a network of caring people who understand.
- Become part of the Alopecia Areata Medical Professional Directory and allow NAAF to refer patients to you.
- Order patient educational materials designed to answer questions to people of all ages with alopecia areata.
- Donate today to receive our quarterly print newsletter, Alopecia Areata News, and stay up to date on the latest medical, research, awareness and support activities concerning alopecia areata. The newsletter is great reading for your waiting room!
Complete the form below to receive a FREE Medical Professional's Toolkit in the mail, that will include:
- Four main sample brochures:
- What You Should Know: Main informational brochure contains what patients and families should know about alopecia areata and NAAF.
- Helping You Cope: A guide to help individuals of all ages cope with the disease.
- A Parent’s Guide: Information about parenting a child with alopecia areata.
- From A Child’s Point-of-View: Written and illustrated by children for children and parents.
- Order Form for additional patient educational materials for your office.
- Application Form to become part of the NAAF Medical Professional Directory.
- Complimentary copy of the latest quarterly print newsletter, Alopecia Areata News.