Thank You Alopecia All-Stars!!
Many thanks to everyone who participated in our Alopecia All-Star awareness and fundraising campaign! Over $205,000 was raised, more than 20 Alopecia All-Star Videos were submitted and 8 Team Up events were held during Alopecia Areata Awareness Month of September. Events from golf tournaments to garage sales and art sales to Gringo Bingo were held all across the country raising funds and awareness for alopecia areata. You can still donate or create a fundraising page at Alopecia All-Stars.
Visit https://youtu.be/iND6L8xaCvI to see our Alopecia All-Star videos.
Congratulations to Our Top 10 Fundraising Teams and Individuals!
- 100 Holes of Golf in a Day $28268.15
- NAAF Staff Super Stars $7267.3
- Fierce & Fabulous All Stars $2892.47
- Charlie's All Stars $2197.2
- Vicki Kalabokes Memorial Fund $2057.8
- The D-EVAs $1877.28
- The Wig Pal Alopecia All Stars $1163.72
- North Texas All-Stars $684.24
- Max Power $600
- Massachusetts All-Stars $554.8
- Mia Miller $8700
- Ann Hollins $7528.8
- Lisa Levine $3917.45
- Summer Arthur $3551.25
- Shamsha Damani $3412.4
- Mikayla Mango $3075.87
- Jim O'Connell $3025
- Willie Sanders $2573.11
- Arianne Navarro $2401
- Jenn Kraus $1824.24
Thank you for making this Alopecia Areata Awareness Month the most memorable one yet!