34th Annual NAAF International Conference
Fearless in Seattle is the theme of the 34th Annual NAAF International Conference scheduled for Thursday, June 27, to Sunday, June 30, 2019, at Seattle’s Southport in Renton, Washington. A panel of expert researchers and clinicians will provide you with the extraordinary opportunity to directly address questions to the very people most intimately involved in the search for treatments and a cure. This unforgettable experience will also connect you with a network of people who share the same challenges you face, professional caregivers offering medical information and advice to better understand and manage alopecia areata, and expert researchers with the latest findings of NAAF’s Treatment Development Program. Plus, you’ll be staying at the brand new Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport in Renton, Washington!
With this incredible setting as the backdrop, the four-day NAAF conference may transform not only your life but those around you! This conference is for people of all ages who have alopecia areata or care about someone who does.
- Learn you are not alone.
- Hear about the latest research progress and opportunities for your involvement.
- Share personal connections with people who understand and care.
- Learn about useful products for people with alopecia areata.
- Exchange ideas, support and advice.
- Enjoy inspiring sights, stories and experiences.
- Develop personal memories that will last a lifetime.
- Become empowered to go home and make a difference.