Open-Label Pilot Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ATI-50002 Topical Solution in Adult Subjects with Eyebrow Loss due to Alopecia Areata, Alopecia Universalis and Alopecia Totalis
A clinical research study is currently looking for adults with alopecia areata (AA), alopecia universalis (AU), or alopecia totalis (AT) who are experiencing eyebrow hair loss to participate in a study of a topical investigational drug. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of a topical investigational drug, ATI-50002, applied to your eyebrow(s) affected with hair loss twice-a-day over 24 weeks.
You may qualify to participate if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have hair loss on one or both eyebrows due to AA, AU, or AT with a distinct patch of loss that covers at least 30% of the affected eyebrow
- Have been experiencing the current episode of AA, AU, or AT for at least 6 months and no more than 7 years
- Have not had any eyebrow hair regrowth over the past 6 months
- Are willing to attend regular study visits (up to 11 visits, 1-4 weeks apart) involving lab tests, electrocardiograms, questionnaires, and other study procedures for the duration of the study (up to 28 weeks)
For participants, all investigational drug, study-related tests and study-related doctor’s visits will be provided at no cost for the duration of the study. Participation is voluntary, and you may withdraw at any time. Participants may be reimbursed for reasonable travel expenses for study visits.
The following trial site may be contacted for more information about participation in the study.
Siperstein Dermatology Group
Boynton Beach, FL
Contact: Stacy Stankiewicz
Phone: 561-364-7774 x 322