What's in it for you when you give us your email address?
When you share your email address (and more if you want), you'll gain access to special online services only available to NAAF supporters like yourself. As a registered user of the NAAF website, you receive:
- a packet of information in the mail that includes a support group list and optional DVD for Kids: "Why My Hair Falls Out".
- Our monthly e-newsletter, “Beneath The Surface”, covering a variety of topics of interest to you.
- other specialized periodic emails about Research, Awareness and Support issues.
- Up-to-the-minute advocacy updates and call-to-actions benefiting alopecia areata patients.
- Special notices on future events.
- Special updates on clinical trials for those with alopecia areata.
Register with NAAF here>>>
NAAF also maintains the The Alopecia Areata Registry, Biobank, and
Clinical Trials Network. Have you ever asked, “Who gets alopecia
areata?” “How did I get it when no one in my family has it?” “Is it
related to another disease?”
The Alopecia Areata Registry,
Biobank, and Clinical Trials Network is designed to answer those types
of questions and more. The more people who participate in the Registry,
the more questions we can answer and the more resources we can provide
for researchers and pharmaceutical companies to advance more studies and
possibly find a treatment for this disease. Please visit our Registry
Page today to find out how you or someone you know can enroll!
PLEASE NOTE: Becoming a registered user of our website DOES NOT mean you are registered to use our members-only Message Board where you can read and answer messages or questions written by other people like you. Please visit the Message Board page and follow instructions on how to register as a user there.