Spur the Cure with NAAF in San Antonio, Texas! Home of the Alamo
Online Conference registration is closed. On site registration is open June 26 - 29 at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk in San Antonio.
The 29th Annual NAAF International Conference will take place from Thursday, June 26, through Sunday, June 29, in San Antonio, Texas.
At the NAAF conference, you will:
• Learn you are not alone.
• Hear about the latest progress of the Alopecia Areata Treatment Development Program.
• Contribute to ongoing research through the Alopecia Areata Registry, Biobank & Clinical Trials Network.
• Share personal connections with people who care.
• Learn about useful products for people with alopecia areata.
• Exchange ideas, support, and advice.
• Surround yourself with others who understand.
• Enjoy inspiring sights, stories, and experiences.
• Develop personal memories that will last a lifetime.
• Become empowered to go home and make a difference.
Our host city’s cultural roots in Mexico, Germany, and the Old West combine to provide an “only in San Antonio” experience. Historical sites such as the Alamo and the Mission Trail (the largest concentration of missions in North America) entice history buffs, as does the elegant residential neighborhood of King William, the state’s first historic district, settled by prominent German merchants in the late 1800s. Unique museums feature special collections, such as Latin American and Western Art, while the Southtown area is home to a thriving arts community
With this setting as backdrop, the four-day NAAF conference will transform not only your life but those around you! This conference is for people of all ages who have alopecia areata or care about someone who does.
This unforgettable experience will provide you with all the information you need, including the latest medical and research update of the Alopecia Areata Treatment Development Program, to better understand and manage alopecia areata. It will also provide you with a wealth of support.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
For Their Generous Contribution to the
29th Annual NAAF International Conference