For The 28th Annual NAAF International Conference in St. Louis, Missouri
Thursday, June 27 - Sunday, June 30, 2013
Plan your 2013 family vacation to coincide with the NAAF Conference!
he conference is for people of all ages who have alopecia areata or care about someone who has alopecia areata. It will provide you with all the information you need the latest medical and research updates to better understand and manage alopecia areata. It will also provide you with a wealth of support.
You and your family will benefit in many ways:
- Learn you are not alone.
- Learn from stimulating discussions about medical and research updates.
- Share personal connections with others who care.
- Meet others to exchange ideas, support and advice.
- Gain knowledge of products helpful to those with alopecia areata.
- Unwind in an attractive setting with a warm, relaxing atmosphere.
- Become empowered to go home and make a difference.
2013 Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
SUPPORT PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES AT THE 28TH ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF) is the largest, most influential and most representative nonprofit patient advocacy organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients with alopecia areata around the world. We offer unique partner and sponsorship opportunities. Many corporations support NAAF in diverse collaborations.
Please read more information here, regarding our array of conference sponsorship levels and benefits, and how YOU or your business can get involved.
We need your support now.